Hi eveyone, it's Jen here with a quick and easy tutorial on making 3-D circle embellishments. I love adding these to my layouts, I think they're cute and fun, and add a ton of dimension to your pages. You will need a circle punch, (I usually use a 1 3/8 size) patterned paper and/or cardstock, adhesive and the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.
1. Punch 3 circles from paper. - perforez 3 cercles en papier
2. Fold each circle in half. Pliez chaque cercle en deux
3. Hold them together, back to back. Maintenez les ensemble Dos à Dos
4. Fold down the outside flaps. Aplatissez les 2 parties extérieures
5. Staple the inside flaps together, at the very base of the circles. Agrafez les parties intérieures entre elles
6. Fan the flaps out and adhere to page. Mettez en place sur votre page